This policy governs any kind of processing (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons, which are either consumers of Rainbow Stationery’ products or services. This policy applies to our processing of personal data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, online as well as offline, from persons located anywhere in the world.
Generally, Rainbow Stationery will be guided by the following principles when processing personal data:
- We will only collect personal data for specific purposes.
- We will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes.
- We will not use personal data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent.
- We will not transfer personal data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent.
- We will seek to verify and/or update personal data periodically, and we will accept requests for amendments of personal data.
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of personal data secure.
- Except when stated herein, we will not store personal data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
As a general principle, we process personal data in order to facilitate or improve the Rainbow Stationery offerings and services to you.
We do not process personal data on behalf of third parties, nor do we sell personal data to, or share personal data with, third parties for their own, independent use.
When you use our online shop service online or offline, we will process transaction-related personal data, such as your first and last name, mailing and shipping address, phone number and email address. We will also process information about your purchases with us.
We will use such personal data to process and deliver your order, to provide notification of order status, and to update your profile periodically to ensure that we have the most accurate personal data available. We will also use said personal data to analyse customer behaviour and to customize our communication with you, if applicable. If you opt-in (or upon request), we will send you Rainbow Stationery promotional and marketing emails. These may be targeted to you based on your purchase history or online browsing behaviour.
You may always contact us to review and update personal data we may have stored about you. Please note that prior to accessing and making changes to your account, we must verify your identity properly.
Access to a number of Rainbow Stationery services are protected by access restrictions based on the user name and password. It is important that you always choose a password which is hard for others to guess and protect your password against disclosure.
Credit card information is directed to an approved and certified service provider and will not be stored by us.
Rainbow Stationery may need to change its data processing policy from time to time to keep up with the ways in which we collect, use, transfer, store and/or delete personal data. If policy changes are made, which would materially and adversely affect the privacy of individuals to whom this policy applies, we will endeavour to give notice of such changes to all individuals concerned.