The POSCA medium water based paint marker by uni-ball is a vibrant versatile marker that will write on almost any surface.
It’s pigment ink is fadeproof and water resistant, it is also permanent/bleed-proof on paper and card. It can be made permanent on other surfaces using a range of treatments;
– Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
– Textiles – by ironing on reverse
– Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
– Terracotta – by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
– Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
The versatility of the Posca has made it internationally popular with the artistic community for producing poster like, vibrant colours.
This marker is available in black, red, blue, green, gold, light blue, metallic blue, metallic green, metallic pink, metallic red, orange, pink, silver, violet, white and yellow. PC-5M 1.8-2.5mm bullet tip.